While TOR should prevent them from sniffing your traffic as it goes over the network, that isn't all you have to worry about.
- Even if they can't see where you are browsing to, your IT department can definitely see that you are using TOR. This may make them rather suspicious.
- Presumably your IT department has Administrator rights on the computer you are using. If they wanted to find out what you are doing, they could install monitoring software that could log all your keystrokes, and even take screenshots of everything you are doing.
PcapXray – GUI Network Forensics Tool.
The tool plots hosts in the network, network traffic, highlight important traffic and Tor traffic as well as potentially malicious traffic.
The tool contains the following components
- Network Diagram.
- Device/Traffic Details and Analysis.
- Malicious Traffic Identification.
- Tor Traffic
- GUI – a GUI with options to upload pcap file.
For more information about this tool visit https://github.com/Srinivas11789/PcapXray