in cyber kill chain there are 7 steps:
1. reconaissance: intruder picks a target, researches it and looks for vulnerabilities.
2. weaponization: intruder develops a malware designed to exploit the vulnerability.
3. delivery: intruder transmits the malware via phihshing email or usb
4. exploitation: using the vulnerability,the malware begins executing on the targeted system.
5. installation: the malware install abackdoor in the system for the easy access.
6. command & control: through c&c, data exfiltration takes place.
7. act on intention: intruder initiates data theft, data corruption and data destruction.